Sunday, February 7, 2010

Loreal Minerals Concealer, Container Under Eye Concealer Irritates My Eyes?

Under eye concealer irritates my eyes? - loreal minerals concealer, container

Is there a good way to apply concealer, because I think I'm in the wrong direction? Should it go all the way to the bottom lash line or stop before a little? Maybe I'm just too much? Is it because I'm spelling close to my tear duct and its sensitivity in the eye, or perhaps his eyes on chemicals? I have had serious problems with corrections, I tried to do, because my eyes were so painful and burning all day. I have Mac, select the coverage, 24 / 7 urban decay, Loreal Mineral Concealer, concealer Bare Mineral Foundation and Revlon. Is there a conclealer, not that it irritate your eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment